At Chino’s State of the City luncheon this year, the Chino Planning Commission presented the Reva Salter…Read More
Watson Logistics Center, Apple Valley
The 5.5 million square-foot LEED-certified Watson Logistics Center in Apple Valley, California is part of Watson’s Legacy Building Series and includes space for industrial warehousing and wholesale distribution centers. Situated on 160 acres, the three buildings total 1,661,137 square feet and are designed to suit a number of logistical requirements. The Watson Logistics Center allows development for up to three million square feet, with dimensions constructed to meet the precise design criteria of your operation. Additionally, all infrastructures, including wet and dry utilities, are immediately available to the site.
- Watson Land Company Legacy Building Series have a distinctive appearance, with a plentiful amount of glass, dynamic score lines, and landscaping. Learn More
- 36′ clear facility gives you extra storage without the need for added square footage, which allows you to expand your business on demand. Learn More
- LEED certified buildings are designed to save you money in water and energy costs. Learn More
The Victor Valley region offers a strong transportation infrastructure that includes immediate access to Interstate 15 and close proximity to Interstates 10 and 40, rail access and roadways with minimal congestion and close proximity to Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
The area is booming due to its many advantages such as its favorable regulatory environment, affordable land and labor, a skilled workforce and convenient access to markets. In particular, the North Apple Valley Industrial Specific Plan offers 6,600 acres of environmentally certified land that has been specifically established to help offset the impact of state tax and regulatory burdens.
As one of the most cost-effective places to do business in California, Watson Logistics Center, Apple Valley provides companies with access to a distinctive industrial and logistics facility with global reach and continuous benefits.
The Watson Logistics Center, Apple Valley Advantage:
- Legacy buildings with prestigious features and LEED certification
- Convenient location with one of the most efficient permitting processes in California
- California state-certified “project-ready” parcel, helping to shorten time-to-market development schedules
- Projects can be approved without bureaucratic red tape
- Close proximity to freeways, airports, ports and rail lines