The support we give to our communities defines the foundation of our corporate values. This deep tradition of philanthropy has been in place since our company’s founding, with a focus on contributing in palpable, significant ways: from giving to youth programs to families in crisis to senior services to workforce development and literacy programs, to public safety, and to enhance the quality of life.Read More
Watson Commerce Center, Chino
Totaling 3,680,000 square feet within 60 acres, the Watson Commerce Center, Chino is the first industrial project in Southern California to target LEED® certification, and four of the eight buildings have been certified Gold for New Construction. Setting a new standard for speculative development in the regional market, this site features Class-A offices and mezzanines with abundant clerestory glass and skylights for maximum natural light as well as 36-foot minimum clear heights, large fenced concrete truck yards, and seven-inch reinforced floor slabs.
Located in Chino, California, each of the eight buildings range from 265,000 to 409,000 square feet within 60 acres, including private parking lots for tenants. The sleek design, sustainable construction and powerful operational elements decrease environmental impacts, improve energy efficiency, and enhance the work environment for your business. The high flexibility of the industrial facilities are designed to function equally well for manufacturing or warehouse distribution companies.
- Watson Land Company Legacy Building Series have a distinctive appearance, with a plentiful amount of glass, dynamic score lines, and landscaping. Learn More
- 36′ clear facility gives you extra storage without the need for added square footage, which allows you to expand your business on demand. Learn More
- LEED certified buildings are designed to save you money in water and energy costs. Learn More
Strategically set within the Inland Empire, Watson Commerce Center, Chino is ideal for logistics. The area in Southern California has some of the lowest shipping costs and significantly lower warehouse operating costs. The site is also positioned to provide easy access to SoCal’s transport infrastructure, with five major freeways within the immediate area, including 10, 60, 71, 15 and 91.
Approximately 50 miles away are the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX), Ontario International Airport and Chino Airport, as well as close proximity to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe and Union Pacific rail lines.
Watson Commerce Center, Chino is a continuation of the colossal effect the logistics industry is having on job growth and economic development in the Inland Empire.
The Watson Commerce Center, Chino Advantage:
- Dynamic buildings with several distinctive features
- Close proximity to freeways (10, 60, 71, 15 and 91)
- Adjacent to Ontario International Airport and Chino Airport, with access to LAX and LGB
- Near the Los Angeles and Long Beach ports and rail lines
- Low average labor costs and lowest shipping costs
- Large pool of labor as well as consumers within the immediate area
- Part of the prestigious Watson Land Company Legacy Building Series
Contact Watson Land Company for further details and availability.