Watson Corporate Center, Carson, CA
Watson Corporate Center, Carson boasts 16 state-of-the-art buildings designed for office, light manufacturing, warehousing and distribution companies. Within the 113 acres of beautifully landscaped development and ample private parking access, multiple fiber-ready buildings contain the capacity for two-story offices, and several with LEED® Gold Certification, which designates sustainable development that saves significant costs in water usage and energy efficiency.
Located in Carson, California, the development is adjacent to the Alameda Corridor. It is within close proximity to major Los Angeles freeways, such as the 110, 710, 91, 405, 105, 5, 10, and 60, and the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, as well as multiple international airports, including LAX, are nearby. There is also access to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe and Union Pacific rails.
Watson Corporate Center, Carson is additionally situated within the Foreign Trade Zone 202. This offers companies a numerous amount of benefits, including relief from inverted tariffs, duty exemption on re-exports, duty elimination on waste, scrap, and yield loss, and duty deferral, among others.
The city of Carson further offers a very competitive cost of doing business, offering low-cost business license fees as well as several tax advantages, including the lack of parking taxes, gross receipt taxes, and city taxes.
The Watson Corporate Center, Carson Advantage:
- Sustainable LEED® Gold Certification on multiple buildings
- Close to the largest intermodal container transfer facility in the United States
- Considerable savings with the Foreign Trade Zone 202 designation
- Carson has low business license fees and tax benefits
- Close proximity to freeways bullet (110, 710, 91, 405, 105, 5, 10, and 60)
- Easy access to Los Angeles and Long Beach ports
Contact Watson Land Company for further details and availability.