Recently we partnered with Valley Youth House in Lehigh Valley, Pennsylvania, to support their mission of ministering to underprivileged youth. Valley Youth House seeks to be “the catalyst for youth to achieve their desired future through genuine relationships that support families, ensure safe places, and build community connections.”Read More
Watson Industrial Park, Chino
Watson Industrial Park Chino is a 263 acre masterplanned business community offering a variety of flexible distribution centers, warehouses, and operational headquarters, that can be tailored to fit your operation’s unique needs. With 11 buildings, at a total of 5.1 million square feet, featuring LEED-certified construction which offers such advantages as 36-foot clearance, abundant clerestory glass, 100% concrete truck courts, 3% skylights, and 8-inch-thick concrete floor slabs with 4,000 PSI reinforcement. Sustainable design features that conserve water and energy benefit both our environment and your operation’s bottom line.
- Watson Land Company Legacy Building Series have a distinctive appearance, with a plentiful amount of glass, dynamic score lines, and landscaping.
- 36′ clear facility gives you extra storage without the need for added square footage, which allows you to expand your business on demand. Learn More
- LEED certified buildings are designed to save you money in water and energy costs.
Watson Industrial Park Chino is the unrivaled distribution hub of the Inland Empire, located near several major highways including the 15, 60, 91, 71, 83 and Chino Airport. The Burlington Northern Santa Fe and Union Pacific rail lines are also in close proximity.
The city of Chino is strategically located for logistics and has some of the area’s lowest shipping costs and significantly lower warehouse operating costs. Located near several major highways and only 50 miles from the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, your goods will flow from distribution center to market with increased efficiency.
The Watson Industrial Park, Chino Advantage:
- Close proximity to the 15, 60, 91, 71, 83 freeways
- Adjacent to Chino Airport, with access to LAX and LGB
- Near the Los Angeles and Long Beach ports and rail lines
- Low average labor costs and lowest shipping costs
- Large pool of labor as well as consumers within the immediate area
Watson Industrial Park Chino is a four-phase master plan that has seen phases one, two, and three successfully completed with phase four well underway.
Visit us at watsonipc.com for further details and availability.