Earlier this year, employees of Watson Land Company came together with Operation Teddy Bear to visit Dominguez…Read More
Dominguez Technology Center, Carson
The Dominguez Technology Center is a 438-acre masterplanned center of 20 Watson Land Company Legacy Buildings constructed for business, industry, technology, and office use. The state-of-the-art, fiber-ready industrial park located in the city of Carson near the Alameda Corridor, provides you with an opportune location, a sensibly designed building, and a flexible environment that supports your business requirements.
Just eight miles from the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach, 15 miles from the 110, 710, 91, 405, 105, 5, 10, and 60 freeways, with easy access to Los Angeles International (LAX) and Long Beach Airports and conveniently located to the Burlington Northern Santa Fe and Union Pacific rails, this Class-A center offers streamlined distribution throughout Southern California.
The Dominguez Technology Center is additionally situated within the Foreign Trade Zone 202. This offers companies a numerous amount of benefits, including relief from inverted tariffs, duty exemption on re-exports, duty elimination on waste, scrap, and yield loss, and duty deferral, among others.
The city of Carson further offers a very competitive cost of doing business, offering low-cost business license fees as well as several tax advantages, including the lack of parking taxes, gross receipt taxes, and city taxes.
The Dominguez Technology Center Advantage:
- Close proximity to freeways (110, 710, 91, 405, 105, 5, 10, and 60)
- Near major Southern California airports and rail lines
- Close to Los Angeles and Long Beach ports
- Cost savings within the Foreign Trade Zone 202
- Low business license fees and no extraneous taxes
- Near the largest intermodal container transfer facility in the United States
- Part of the prestigious Watson Land Company Legacy Building Series
Contact Watson Land Company for further details and availability.